To Enter a Cutting Sheet
File Maintenance Menu > Stock > Production Menu > Enter Cutting Sheet
When the items come back from cutting you need to enter the exact qualities cut to produce the work orders and print barcodes.
To receipt cut stock
3. Select the supplier to whom this stock relates, by highlighting and left click
5. The supplier will be displayed at the top of the screen.
6. The receipt date will default to today’s date; place the mouse over the date to change.
7. Location will default to the warehouse.
8. Enter a reference number, if required and select OK.
9. Select the style to be entered, highlight and press OK.
10. The style matrix is displayed; enter the quantities received using the tab button to move.
11. If you make a mistake use CLEAR GRID button to remove all quantities entered.
12. If there is more than one style to be receipted select Next Style button.
13. Select the next style to be receipted and press OK. Enter the relevant quantities.
14. When all stock has been entered then select COMPLETE.
15. The Cut Sheet Receipts Confirmation will be displayed showing all the stock receipted
16. To make changes select or add more select CANCEL.
17. If this is correct select OK
18. You will be asked to issue raw materials if yes then
18. This will update the barcode batch and create the work orders