MINIMUM / MAXIMUM STOCK HOLDING
TO ADD A MIN / MAX STOCK HOLDING
- Select File Maintenance / Stock Details
- Search for the required style and choose
- Bring the style information on screen and select next and then the min/ max button
- Place the min / max values in the size fields per location
- If there are no min max for a size leave blank
- If there is a max and no min place a zero in the min field
- Minimum must be lower than Max
NB The min max cannot be the same value
Min /MAX RE ORDER FUNCTION
- Select On Request Menu
- Select Min / Max Reorder Functions
- Select the supplier (Right click select from list or put in supplier code) More than one can be chosen
- Select the department (Right click select from list or put in department code) More than one can be chosen
- If there are no existing re- orders A message will appear
“There is no Re-orders in the system created based on these filters! Please create a new one”
- If there are existing re-orders they will be displayed under these headings
SUPPLIERCODE/ SUPPLIER/DEPARTMENT/ REORDER DATE
RELOAD-his will reload the existing order
NEW – This will change the existing order by recalculating order based on suggested order quantity bases on min / max entered.
- The style information is shown on screen and current stock on hand and a suggested reorder quantity, only the field suggested re- order could be
- Line items can be deleted by right click – delete.
- Select Save Reorder.
- Print Report (will appear on screen)
- Save in excel format (name and save on pc)
- Create Purchase Order (a purchase order is created in the system ready to send to the supplier)
- After creating a purchase order please run function COMMITTED STOCK CLEAN UP (System Maintenance Menu) so the quantities will be displayed in OO (on order) in the stock enquiry.