The stock enquiry function is used to check whether a certain item is in stock in your store and other stores. This will also show season to date sales information.
This is done through Stock Enquiry, as follows:
1. Enter your Staff code and press ENTER.
2. Select Stock Enquiry button.
3. To search for a particular item, enter the stock description (name).
(The default is description as most staff members will know the name of the item rather than its style code.)
4. The style/size grid is displayed with the stock on hand store in different locations. Each colour of the style will be shown separately
5. Press the forward button to scroll through colours.
6. SoleMate will now show the stock levels and sales for each size at each of your stores and warehouse.